Friday, February 6, 2009
Weather Update
I find it hard to stay upbeat at this time of year. I should not let the weather affect me but for some reason it does. I can be a good sport during December (because of Christmas) and even during January. But come February, Cache Valley usually dips into a dreaded "inversion" which means foggy and polluted air, and worst of all, very cold temperatures. Even then I could probably still handle it because it is still winter. That is, until I watch the news and find that every other location in Utah is a balmy 56 degrees while Logan remains at 24. This makes me so angry to know that people 50 miles away are enjoying that kind of weather! It's a good thing that this is one of the best places to live otherwise.... and we do have nice summers--now if only it would come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am sorry! I always hated the fog so much in Othello. I really love living in Salt Lake the weather has been so nice!
The inversion (which is especially bad in Lewiston) makes winter unbearable. I wonder why someone can't invent a giant fan to blow that nasty air out of Cache Valley.
I must admit that I don't miss that aspect of Lewiston! I myself have had enough of winter. It kicked my butt in Iowa these last couple months. Being very pregnant and snow don't mix too well! Hope all is good there and that you all warm up soon!
ick! i'm sorry.
It's pretty cold and snowy here, but the sun does shine once in a while. Keep busy doing inside things and it won't bother you.
We have no inversion and we do have sunshine and I still want spring to get here quicker...I hear ya!
Post a Comment