I can't believe she's six! She's looking so big these days! I feel a little offended I didn't get an invitation to the party. I'm an excellent cake decorator. Sorry about the snow. Your pictures look so dismal!
Great party. What did she get for her birthday? That cake looks yummy, 7 minute frosting? Good job. I can't wait to see the birthday girl in a few weeks!
Enjoyed seeing the pictures! It looks a good time was had by all. Moms really go to a lot of work on these days. Happy Birthday, McKena! We hope you enjoy being six. I'd like a piece of that cake.
4 comments:
I can't believe she's six! She's looking so big these days! I feel a little offended I didn't get an invitation to the party. I'm an excellent cake decorator. Sorry about the snow. Your pictures look so dismal!
Great party. What did she get for her birthday? That cake looks yummy, 7 minute frosting? Good job. I can't wait to see the birthday girl in a few weeks!
Enjoyed seeing the pictures! It looks a good time was had by all. Moms really go to a lot of work on these days. Happy Birthday, McKena! We hope you enjoy being six. I'd like a piece of that cake.
Wow! What a cute idea! And yummmmmmmy too! Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Post a Comment