Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kade's 3rd Birthday

Happy 3rd birthday Kade! He has finally figured out what this birthday thing is all about--presents and cake! He was excited about some Tonka trucks, the movie Bolt, a Cars game for his Leapster, and a toy guitar. Karalee was kind enough to wrap up his favorite meal, Mac and Cheese. I can't believe the baby is 3 already. He is growing up though, because today he announced to me, "I need to get potty-trained". Tell me about it....






4 comments:

This Idaho Girl said...

Hilarious that he announced his need to get potty trained. I'd have to wrap up chicken nuggets for my girls. That's all they eat these days. I miss you guys. Do you want to take a summer vacation to Alabama?

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Kade! What a cake you got. Those are some great gifts too. Once Kade figures out the potty training perhaps he could share his secrets with Campbelle, she has reverted back completely.

Lindsay said...

What a great cake and great boy! Let him know to look for something in the mail from us! (LATE=() Happy Birthday Big Boy!

Steve & Shauna said...

We are happy Kade had such big celebration. He will be able to keep busy for a while with his new loot. I enjoyed seeing the three different birthday pictures. He is the same kid, but growing up!